This is a component for the foobar2000 audio player.
Base functionality includes:
- Graphics functions: drawing (text, images, lines, rectangles and etc), image modification (resize, blur, inversion of colours and etc).
- Access to font and colour settings from CUI/DUI preferences.
- Capture of foobar2000 events with callbacks.
- Capture of keystrokes and mouse movement/clicks.
- Execution of main menu and context menu commands.
- Creation of custom buttons and menus.
- Playlist management: create, destroy, sort, change, rename and do anything that fb2k can do.
- Media Library access with ability to sort and filter it’s content.
- File tag management.
- Per panel settings storage.
- Built-in web and filesystem functionality.
- foo_acfu integration.
- And more!
- Use Installation Guide.
- Check out Samples and User scripts.
- Take a look at Documentation, if you are craving for more!
The main difference from the excellent
JScriptengine from Internet Explorer, which was abandoned by Microsoft after the development of IE Edge.
SpiderMonkeyengine from Mozilla Firefox, which is being actively developed and improved every day!
Main features of
Mozilla SpiderMonkey engine:
- Potential support of ECMAScript Next once it has been released.
- Blazing-fast performance!
- Easily customizable: allows to implement a lot of features that couldn’t be implemented before.
- marc2003: original foo_jscript_panel, sample scripts and multiple contributions to this project.
- T.P. Wang: original WSH Panel Mod.
- #jsapi IRC channel: wouldn’t make it through without them, love you guys!
Especially huge thanks to sfink and jonco, who spent literally tens of hours helping me!
- Respective authors of the code being used in this project.